Wednesday 12 November 2008

Am I good at nothing?

Ok, so apparently I’m not a very good blogger. I have all these good intentions and I never manage to stay on track.

I was reminded of this blog and my great idea of keeping it updated when I received a ‘well said’ on one of my write ups.

I hang my head in shame….

All my promises and time spent setting this up and I can even be bothered to update?

Well maybe better late than never? I remember being like this every January 1st. I’d promise myself, I’ll start a diary, a journal, somewhere to write my deep dark thoughts. Keep track of what I’ve done and then somewhere either a few days, a few months… never even 1 year I fall off track.

Well here I go with my good intentions again……






We’ll see how long it lasts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every morning when I get into work i make it a point to do my blog... just make it part of your schedule... doesn't really matter what you talk about... Just talk.