Friday 19 December 2008

Last day...

Today is my last day at work for this year, it's my last days in Ireland and the last day to get anything done that need to be done.

Thankfully I have nothing left to do. I'm all packed, weighted the bags, repacked and security ties them shut. Now all they have to do is to arrive when they're supposed to in Montreal! Please please god let them arrive!!

Today is a half day at work, we're all heading off early this afternoon for our Christmas lunch/party. It's a big recession if you haven't heard and therefore there's no more going out an big parties that last all night, it's just an afternoon off and lunch at the Purdy Kitchen in Dun Laoghaire.

This is fine with me as we're having 'Christmas' at Derek's parents tonight and have to be at the airport early tomorrow morning so I'm fine with a not too late night tonight and certainly not having a hangover for tomorrow's travels!!!

I will post again before the holidays, once I arrive in Canada and all that, till then! Enjoy!

I'm looking forward tomorrow to: arriving safe and sound with my ass not too numb and my bags with me, seeing snow and family for the first time in almost a year and having dinner at Katherine and Alwyn's new apartment... it really has been far too long!!

TTFN!

No comments: