Thursday 1 September 2011

Tick tock...


Dear Internet,

I can’t wait! I am counting down the minutes to my holiday and I’m just not ready, which is so not like me.

Truth is I’m usually all packed and ready to go days (if it was up to me it would be weeks) before I go anywhere and yet for some reason I just don’t feel like its holiday time.

First let me be clear, I might not feel like its holiday time but I’m not going to say no to a holiday!  Work has been heavy the last few weeks, others have been on holiday and so there’s been work to get done and now it’s my turn J - big smile there!!

So perhaps tonight, when I get home I will pour myself a glass of something alcoholic and sit back for five minutes before I have to start packing and planning.

Thankfully I have tomorrow off work to make everything perfect and have clean sheets and a neet home to come back to. Tomorrow will be a rather unpleasant night (sleeping on the floor of the airport) so I’ll be resting – thankfully not at work.

Clearly from this I’m thankful.

I’ll keep trying to psych myself up for this!!

Alison

No comments: