Saturday 3 September 2011

Vacation Day 2 - Set Sail


**As I am away on holidays, this post has been written in advance**

Today we’re leaving the UK very very early in the morning for Venice, Italy. Derek will be excited, I will be stressed. Mainly trying to work out how we’re going to get from the airport to the port when there are almost no streets in Venice – I’m a little worried already!

I hope that we’re on the cruise nice a early, with a s pot by the pool in the adults only section, this is the plan! (and I love to plan)

We have cruised twice before but this will be our first time without a balcony – we’re going for the complete darkness – an interior room with no window!
Here’s what I hope we have to make for a successful cruise:
  • Good stops – with Dubrovnick, Slovenia and Venice I think we’re alright on this one
  • Good weather – cross my fingers!
  • Good table company – we’re at a table for 8 people so I’m hoping that we get some nice, outgoing people to talk to at dinner – my big worry is that no one shows up!
  • A spot by the pool – a good one, preferable in the Solarium
  • A smooth sailing!


Happy cruising!

No comments: